One of the foundations of Morning Star is to strengthen families according to God’s design. This includes blended, adoptive, foster, single and two-parent homes, even grandparents raising grandchildren. No matter your family’s color, shape or size, God brings good news to you.
Families @ HOME Resources
Godly training begins at home. Relax! It’s ok that every home does it different. But one thing is the same — we all need support.
Find resources here to strengthen family and faith through sports, training, arts and recreation.
Armor of God (a family Bible study).
If you need technology help for sudden homeschooling or to stay in touch with family and friends, check out these tutorials, helps, tips and tricks.
- Facebook Live. Real-time video between you and your Facebook friends. More tips and tricks.
- Google Classroom. Educational platform, including Google docs, Gmail and Google Calendar. More tips and tricks.
- Google Drive. File storage with syncing and sharing across devices. More tips and tricks.
- Google Hangouts. A video chat platform for groups. More tips and tricks.
- Microsoft Teams. A collaboration platform to keep your team on the same page. More tips and tricks.
- Skype. One-on-one or group audio and video conversations. More tips and tricks.
- Zoom. Video or audio conferencing for groups. More tips and tricks.
Creativity and action keep kids smiling (while parents keep their sanity). Set kids up with these ideas or plan a boredom-busting family night.
- Cook something up in an outdoor mud kitchen.
- Explore a different local park each week.
- Plant a garden together (in a container or in the yard).