Morning Star believes God’s love is not reserved for those inside a church building. It is free to you and anyone who receives it. We GO BOLDLY to share God’s hope and love outside the church through partnerships, community events and service projects.
Hear the story of God’s love for you — right here.
Our circumstances do not limit God’s call to serve. Often, the most trying times reveal His power to work through us when we have little to give.
We can share generously of our time and resources from home, our car, in-person or wherever we might be. Morning Star, the community and your neighborhood benefit from this kind of kingdom serving!
Check out these ideas: (We will post more as we are aware.)
Morning Star cannot do the work of God’s mission without plenty of hands to help. If those hands are yours, make the contact! If you know someone, forward the information!
- HIRING! ENGAGEMENT COORDINATOR pulls the staff, directors and ministries together around the mission God calls Morning Star to live out — make disciples. Check out the job description.
- HEART FOR THE COMMUNITY + MISSIONS makes you a fit for the outreach team. This team dreams and plans local and foreign missions projects. Contact email@example.com.
- GARDENERS! Find your serving niche leading a NEW giving garden ministry — right on Morning Star’s property. To learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- USHERS + GREETERS welcome guests and attenders to Morning Star on Sunday mornings. The requirements? A bright smile and a warm hello. Contact email@example.com.
- FINANCIAL SECRETARY oversees the team who counts the tithes and offerings each Sunday morning. Check out the role description. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SMALL GROUP LEADERS facilitate a group of less than 10 members in studying the Bible using the Scriptures, books and/or guided studies. Contact email@example.com.
- MUSICAL PASSION + SKILL needed on the Sunday morning worship team. Drummers, guitarists + keyboardists are especially in hot demand! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LIGHTING AND VIDEO PRODUCTION skills welcome for Sunday morning ministries and weekly video production. Contact email@example.com.
- PHOTOGRAPHERS + VIDEOGRAPHERS boost Morning Star communications with images of real people. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SOCIAL MEDIA SKILLS in content creation and best practices grow Morning Star’s presence in the community. Contact email@example.com.
- Take a meal to a family suffering illness.
- Offer rides to medical appointments for those without transportation.
- Collect gift cards for a family struggling with health issues.
- Leave anonymous gifts on door steps.
- Double your dinner and deliver half to a shut in neighbor.
- Invite another couple to dinner.
- Call or video chat with someone who needs encouragement.
- Invite others to attend Morning Star and stay for coffee after service.
- Be a voice of hope and encouragement on social media.