Getting plugged into Morning Star? Looking for more information? You have come to the right place. Check out the resources on these pages or contact the church office if you cannot find what you are looking for.
Here at Morning Star, membership simply means we agree to move together in the direction God lays out for us. If you are excited about the work God is doing through Morning Star and enjoy being involved in ministry here, take your commitment to the next level — talk to us about membership.
To be a Member, You Must…
– Be a believer and follower of Jesus Christ.
– Attend Morning Star regularly for a minimum of six months.
– Be at least 16 years old. (Applicants under 18 years of age need parent or guardian approval.)
– Agree to abide by the Membership Covenant.
The Path to Membership
– Attend a membership class.
– Complete a membership application.
– Meet with two elders.
Contact: Terri Rice, firstname.lastname@example.org, (440) 226-0639